Are you looking for a new romantic getaway destination in Minnesota? Look no further than our romantic, adults-only Bed and Breakfast on the shores of Minnesota’s beautiful Leech Lake. Leech Lake, located near Walker Mn, is an incredible place to visit no matter the time of year. It’s a true four-season destination, perfect for hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice fishing, and more. Though the outdoors here are truly delightful, there’s nothing that beats up curling up at our romantic Bed and Breakfast, enjoying your own little slice of heaven on the shores of Leech Lake. Book your romantic getaway at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Romantic Getaway in Minnesota
Northern Minnesota is known for its incredible natural beauty, its limitless outdoor recreation, and its warm hospitality. Leech Lake is actually one of Minnesota’s largest lakes, and it’s nestled in the midst of the beautiful Chippewa National Forest. Fishing on these clear waters is, of course, the most popular activity that brings visitors to the lake, but by no means is it the only reason to visit our Bed and Breakfast.
The quiet solitude of our Leech Lake Bed and Breakfast is perfect for a romantic getaway. Beyond enjoying your time at our Inn, here are 5 ways to enjoy a romantic getaway to Walker Mn.
- Spend an afternoon tasting your way around northern Minnesota. There are 4 great wineries, breweries, and other tastings in the area, including Forestedge Winery, Loide’s Oils and Vinegars, Portage Brewing Company, and Bemidji Brewing.
- Take an afternoon hike, and enjoy the unspoiled scenic beauty of the area. As the snow begins to fall, strap on the snowshoes and make your way through Walker’s beautiful winter landscapes.
- Head to the Northern Lights Casino, located just 14 miles from our Inn. The Casino offers 24-hour action and fun, with a great lineup of entertainment as well.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at one of Walker’s finest restaurants, including There is a wide range of dining options around Walker. Gourmands will be satisfied by The Ranch House, The 502, The Boulders, and Dancing Fire.
- Enjoy a little pampering at Chase on the Lake’s luxurious spa.
Stay at the Best Leech Lake Lodging
Leech Lake Bed and Breakfast Resort, located near the town of Walker Minnesota, sits on the beautiful shores of Leech Lake. Leech Lake is one of Minnesota’s largest lakes and the perfect place for a romantic getaway. Our Bed and Breakfast is 45 minutes from Itasca State Park, and near plenty of exciting things to do in Northern Minnesota, including hiking, biking the Heartland Trail, and a variety of winter activities.
Altogether, our Leech Lake Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to make your home base while you visit this exceptionally beautiful part of Minnesota. Each guest room is uniquely appointed, and two of them come with unparalleled views of Leech Lake itself. There’s nothing better than a romantic getaway spent curled up in front of one of our fireplaces, taking in beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the lake, and enjoying the finer points of life at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Beyond the privacy of your suite, take the time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our open spaces.
Each morning, start your day off right with a gourmet, made-from-scratch breakfast. Our breakfasts feature homemade baked goods, a hot entree that changes daily and uses fresh local ingredients whenever possible, along with Gary’s fabulous fruit plate. It won’t take you long to see why this private lakefront getaway is perfect for adventure, romance, and relaxation. No matter the time of year, you’ll find the Leech Lake Bed and Breakfast is the perfect romantic getaway. Book your room today!